Our GDP/capita has been increasing since 1978 and we are heading towards becoming a high income nation in 2020 (according to PEMANDU) BUT how much can we buy back in 1978 and how much can we buy NOW?
Is the GDP/capita really reflected in the realities of our daily livelihood? Has Malaysia improved in totality or only reflected in the TOP 1% Richest?
What can we do to correct things?
What has happened?
– Ringgit depreciation?
– Wages distortion due to foreign workers?
– Skyrocketing car taxation?
– Uncontrolled Property speculations?
– Policies favouring corporation vs Rakyat?
– And how can we have better Wages % over our Total GNI?
5,484 total views, 1 views today